Our Customers Say:
Treated water is an essential part of your life and home. Untreated water that flows from your tap may contain millions of impurities that adversely affect the taste, smell, and appearance of the water. Although most impurities are easy to detect, the ones most harmful to our health are not. Our trained staff will test your water and assist you in selecting a water treatment system that addresses your specific needs and keeps your home, health, and budget in mind. The right water treatment system for your home is a wise investment that ensures peace of mind and pays for itself over time.
Benefits of Treated Water
- Energy costs are reduced by up to 30% when scale deposits are eliminated in water heaters, boilers, kettles, and other water using appliances.
- The life span and efficiency of appliances and pumps increases with the absence of mineral deposits, sand, silt, and dirt suspended in your water.
- Treated water prevents clogging of pipes which can lead to reduced flow and water pressure throughout your home.
- Reduces premature replacement or repairs of clogged or corroded pipes, water heaters, fixtures, faucets, and appliances.
- Linens and clothing will last more than 30% longer and will look and feel better!
- Save money on soap, shampoo, conditioners, and cleaning products. Typically you will use about 1/3 less product than you currently use, and what you do use will be much more effective. You will spend less on lotions and hair products.
- Filtered water is more cost-effective and significantly reduces the environmental impact of plastic water bottles in our landfills. Enjoy the convenience of fresh, clean water straight from your tap! No longer need to buy and haul bottles of drinking water.
A wise investment now will save you MONEY down the road!
- Cleaning is easy because treated water eliminates unsightly bathtub rings and scummy films in shower stalls.
- Sinks and toilet bowls stay clean longer.
Let your water treatment system do the work for you!
One can go weeks without food but only days without water!
Water is a calorie-free drink that has many health benefits. Water increases our energy, promotes weight loss, flushes out toxins, boosts our immune system, helps maintains regularity and much more. The regular intake of water is essential to our health and well-being.
Water is plentiful in our land but not all water is safe to drink. E-coli and coliform bacteria are tasteless and odourless and can compromise your water supply without your knowing it. The presence of these bacteria in your water can cause serious illness and even death especially in children and seniors. Rural water supplies from private wells are highly vulnerable to contamination. Contamination can occur without warning at any time.
It is essential to have water tested on a regular basis. Testing should be done a minimum of three times annually but more often if there are changes in your water or well conditions. The Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit provides sample bottles free of charge at various locations throughout the Tri-Counties. For more detailed information on drinking water and well testing visit their website.
Whether you have discovered contamination in your drinking water or if you just want to take precautionary measures, we would be pleased to assist you in choosing a system that is right for you and your family. Call us today to ensure your peace of mind!
Water treatment is a wise investment that gives you peace of mind!
- Clean, fresh, odour free water makes it easier to drink the recommended eight glasses of water per day for good health. Proper treatment can eliminate odours (rotten egg, swampy and organic smells) that tend to permeate the entire home.
- The use of chlorine in “city water” makes the water sanitary and safe to drink but often leaves it less than ideal for consumption. You can count on us bring back great tasting water.
- Proper filtration effectively removes dirt, sand, and silt particles suspended in water resulting in dull, cloudy water and ice cubes.
- No more dry, itchy skin and dull, lifeless hair!
- Shampoo and soap lather easily and clean more effectively, leaving your hair soft, shiny and easy to manage. Your skin will be softer, and less itchy and dry.
- Treated water reduces the need for expensive lotions and hair products.
Look and feel your best everyday!
- Spotty and streaked glassware, dishes and flatware are a thing of the past.
- Breeze through kitchen cleanup in no time at all.
- Say goodbye to dull, grey laundry once and for all!
- Your clothes will look whiter and brighter with properly treated water.
- If it’s in the water, it’s on your clothes. Clothing and towels will look better, feel softer, and last 33% longer when hard water residue is eliminated from your water supply.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF TREATED WATER TODAY!
Call us today to arrange a FREE in-home consultation.